Kaden Gilbert November 16, 2018

The Province Bank will continue in November the promotion of 50% discount in supermarkets, which allows to save up to $ 1,500 monthly, next Wednesdays 21 and 28 November.

The discount program will be in the 1,785 adhered branches throughout the province and the City of Buenos Aires in Carrefour; Day; The Anonymous; Preserve; Toledo – Extra; Grupo Cencosud (Jumbo, Disco and Vea); Walmart-Changomás; Cooperativa Obrera; Unicoop; Josimar; Self-service La Amistad; Supermarket Tuti (July 9); El Nene and Mucoop Captain Sarmiento.

The benefit, which was presented in July, has already been used by almost 1 million people. Although it was thought until September, the Bapro decided to extend it by the high demand of the consumers.

According to data from the previous four days, the average ticket for transactions was $ 2,411, with 70% of transactions through debit cards and the remaining 30% with credit cards. In some supermarkets, the number of customers tripled compared to a similar day.

The promotion covers purchases with credit and debit cards issued by the bank in food, fresh products, non-alcoholic beverages, cleaning products and all the products of Care Prices of these segments.

57% of those who accessed the benefit have incomes below $ 30,000. 69% were retired and public employees, among which were teachers (47%), municipal (20%), health workers (7%) and police (6%).

The parties of the first cordon of the Buenos Aires conurbano, like Morón and Avellaneda, were where the greater amount of operations was registered, followed by Mar del Plata, Bahía Blanca, the City of Buenos Aires and La Plata.

Leave a comment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*